|x| ELITE WOLVES : New Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for elite werewolf players of Monstersgame Server8.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to our Forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administ

Welcome to our Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our Forum!   Welcome to our Forum! EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:28 pm

Hi there! Welcome to our humble abode. If you have some questions, Please feel free to post here. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Forum!   Welcome to our Forum! EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:50 pm

Is the current members of this group consist of the players in [x] of S4?
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Admin
Itachi

Male
Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Forum!   Welcome to our Forum! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:43 pm

Nope...some of us just know some of their members and got to be with them on some servers in Knight Fight, TW, and DNF.
Back to top Go down
https://elitewolves.rpg-board.net
elric of

PostSubject: hello to all   Welcome to our Forum! EmptySun May 25, 2008 4:09 am

hello people,

Happy to see that the Elite Wolves clan not only exists but is still one of the best in Monstergame.

Just wanted to say hi to all.

Keep up the good work.

Elric of Melinbone.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Go

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Forum!   Welcome to our Forum! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:43 pm

I agree nice to see a great group of players back together in the game long live X clan
Back to top Go down
Malaya

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Forum!   Welcome to our Forum! EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:52 am

was snake eyes still in the elite wolves? very good group
Back to top Go down
DeathScy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Forum!   Welcome to our Forum! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:13 pm

Helllo [x], good day! Smile

I'm DeathScythie_7, clan leader of the [TDP] Samahan ng mga Bampirang Pinoy™, I have no questions actually, I just want to express my admiration to your clan, the unity in particular. Smile

The clan page was also nice, how I wish we could come up with a clan page as elegant as yours.

About the war, still, I'm having goosebumps about it. My head is a bit aching on thinking how we can come up with at least a single point of win, LOL!

I adore you guys as a whole clan, keep it up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Admin
Itachi

Male
Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Forum!   Welcome to our Forum! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:38 pm

hi there..dont worry about the war. i assure you there's nothing personal about it. We were just helping a fellow wolf clan who asked our help. It's plain war strategy, nothing more. im glad you admired our clan and our clan page. Most of us are veterans in playing RMS games. Some play in Knightfight, some in techwarrior, and most in MG. Most of us are also Pinoys having fun playing this game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://elitewolves.rpg-board.net
burN

PostSubject: Hi   Welcome to our Forum! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi, I need your help, the Elite Wolves Clan. I want a original name and I don't have so much imagination. Can you tell me some names. Those names are for online games like MG, an others.

burN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our Forum!   Welcome to our Forum! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our Forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|x| ELITE WOLVES : New Breed :: :: MANSION'S LOBBY ::-
Jump to: